Thursday, February 11, 2010
Ever get a day ready, filled with lists and plans, and set out to finish it all before days end?
I just couldnt get it done today. So many excuses and still i sit, wondering why i just couldnt get these things done today. Im blaming cold rain and traffic.
I think i just wrote this blog in order to avoid going out in the rain and picking up some things on the list. Sometimes my wiring gets all caddy-whompus.
Is anyone else just sickened by that Secty Gibbs. He is just just a ego-maniac. When he sees a group of reporters, im sure he checks himself in the mirror and imagines what he could say, to incite some giggles. That guy is on my short list of total dicks in government, that are ineffective. There are total dicks in government that make progress, and use the "dickishness" for the greater good. Gibbs needs a public de-pantsing in a bad way. Hes begging for interview and tv time, isnt he? Then there are the Governor candidates in Texas. No to Medina, after her latest statements, she lost my vote. Wow look at me voicing political opinion. Ill stop now and offer a list.
1) There could be a magic package waiting at the Post Office. I go to there now.
2) Magic medicines await me at HEB pharmacy. I go to there now.
3) Hulu - Hilarious series called Super News. Youve got to see the one called "I dont want to go Bowling" It ridicules Facebook and Twitter people. I loathe those 2 sites, so i was thoroughly entertained. Check it out at : http://www.hulu.com/watch/91588/supernews-i-dont-want-to-go-bowling I love the Computer Questions from your Dad segment!! Laugh out Loud Funny.
4) Pick a photo to post here.. Ok OK, im photoshopping them im Out in the Rain... Give myself 1.5 hours to complete said Errands. How about a barrel with wire. Yes youll love its inspiring feel. LOL
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Often the coldest of seasons, takes my muse and buries it, under a soil packed with "chills" and a stack of sunless photographs.The photos usually lack color. Just how ive been feeling lately! As an video production addict, i have not logged on for a week. This is like an eternity for those of us who watch, comment on and create videos and artful expression. The only thing to do is move on to better paragraphs...
Howard keeps me Napping...
I never happened to make an announcement about this blog. I feel often, as my creations and writing go to a public venue, something gets Lost. Maybe its the idea of someone reading it, and noticing grammatical errors, or perhaps its the fact that about 5 people i actually know would read it, and then whats the point anyway. However, its something fresher and ill be posting here very often now. If only for my own documentative needs. i know documentative is prolly not a word, but its in my brain dictionary and has not been edited out yet.
Ive used my time recently to pick up an old crafty habit, and read more. I also watched a few good movies. I picked Patricia Arquette and stuck at least 5 of her movies on my Netflix list.. True Romance was dark, bloody and emotionally telling. I think it was Romantic too. Call me dark and moody!
Well i wanted to include this BLOG in my next vlog video. I dont do that often, but i think ill start just talking more and let a bit of my guard down. i will link or embed the video here, once i turn on camera, brush hair and post it. Im submitting a few of my stories and opinions to local news sites and hope that some of those editors will accept this old freelance gals views on local sites and sounds in San Antonio. Im not a great candidate for hire, and again, something gets Lost in that aspect. Once I have to do a story, or are assigned a project i lose part of what drives me to do it in the first place. So ill keep taking a chance, and just let the wind and shadow take me places. I like being Lost and just taking each day as its dealt to me. Sometimes good things seep out but often times i miss out on opportunities along the path less taken. Here is a parting list.. you can interpret as you see fit.
1) Yes Jimmy Fallon - no i still hate facebook and twitter.
2) The new historical series Spartacus.. Big time enjoyment.
3) Make a doctors appt, i always wait too long. Dont I?
4) Update your old website. Doesnt it look sucky. I need to swap movie time, with website flash design time. I wish i could sketch it on paper and have it done in 15 min. Im going with a nerdy flowchart design and takes a bit of design there.
5) Zenni Optical Story
6) I like Bic Accountant Fine Points and Government Pens. I need government pens and cant find them on ebay.
7) Watch my You Tube fellow creators.
8) Photography Sites are missing me. So is the Sun. So is Spring and Summer.
Remaining Lost, yet positive, and GO SAINTS! (writing this during the game!)