Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sphere


Spheres are Fun... say that three times without spitting!

Crochet is taking over my life. HA.. so ive been happily Lost, at places like Crafster and Crochetville. Today I realized this whole pattern swap and monthly challenge addiction. Now my mind goes all over the place, along with the 5 projects im already doing!

Spheres are fun and easy, but this pattern is mathematically correct and really does make a more perfect ball shape. I followed the pattern at http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=341241.0 . For the 26 Row Sphere. I used a bamboo 3.5mm and cotton soft yarn. The multi colors make the perfectness of this pattern less evident! But I really like how it turned out!


My goal is to write down and share patterns at those places too. Even now, I look at my sphere and think what find of funky doll i can turn it into!

Sharing Photo :

No comments:

Post a Comment